Thursday, August 23

Got Milkyway?

Conflict means to strike together. Well this might sound less than desirable but it really is the clear definition of life from the micro to the macro points of view. At the atomic and molecular level with have interaction or striking together(conflict) happening all of the time. Sometimes that conflict results in two perfectly matched units finding their zen groove with each other and sometimes it results in a spectacular repulse reaction. This is life at the galactic level as well!

So what about me and you and how we strike together. Dude, it would be sweet if our cleavage was the joining kind and not the breaking into pieces kind. Unless the breaking into pieces kind was your firm, nubile breasts heaving up and down as we practice tantric conflict then I wish to strike you deep to your yoni spot with my lingam stone. After all we are only mimicking the actions of atomic particles and/or galactic bodies..only in the HERE and NOW..which is the only place our conflict can and will take place. Deny your desire to cleave with me and you are denying the realities of every interaction that existed and will ever exist.

My plans are not to have this be your plan. My plan is to be me and release me to the universe and I just hope your galactically feminine form will be my nighttime Cassiopeia.