Tuesday, August 21

My quest to become a healer




I realized early on that basic human touch was unrivaled at bringing peace and tranquility to others. So as I grew older I started to explore how I might give the gift of healing through my hands. I tried learning the guitar and letting my hands create ethereal sounds to bathe my guests in soundwaves of the Dude. This led to some success but ultimately I realized I needed to reduce the distance between myself and the ball of energy that is the other person.

So I took up learning massage and even went as far as to buy a professional massage table. Many of my friends offered up their hurting and weary bodies for a chance at receiving my healing touch. At this stage in my life I feel very open to healing as many souls as possible.

The fact that I only wish to heal nubile young females is really irrelevant.