Tuesday, August 28

Relax, Take it easy - Nardo Polo's Zen Theme

I know I have often stated that I will try to post original content as much as possible. But I wanted to share this song with all of you Nardo-ites. It is a song by an Lebanese immigrant to England by the name of Mika. In the song he talks of taking a train with complete strangers and finally realizing that everywhere you go it is the same. The same humanity and the same fears and joys. So why not relax and take it easy. For there is nothing that we can do.

"Relax (Take It Easy)"Took a ride to the end of the line Where no one ever goes.

Ended up on a broken train with nobody I know.

But the pain and the (longings) the same.

(Now I'm lost and I'm screaming for help.)

Relax, take it easy

For there is nothing that we can do. Blame it on me or blame it on you.