Sunday, August 26

Poetry rules...does it not?

Today my large headed friend and I attended a really cool and suprising event. It was held at the Milking Goat Coffee Factory in Eugene. I was expecting self absorbed people droning on in similar fashions.

In fact it turns out that each and every person had their own unique charisma that they brought to the stage. Some were very comfortable and some were downright terrified. Some were funny and some were serious. Some were prepared and some were making it up as they went along. Men and women shared their NESS with us and it was wonderful. In fact it inspired me to write a poem for the Blog. Please be aware this is just me typing words out off the top of my balding head....changes may be made later. I also plan to attend next month's slam at the Random Goat Herder Coffee House.

okay then....onto the poem...



Patiently you waited for me but really you waited for the me you wanted you to be.

Hushed whispers exchanged in the cozy cocoon of our intimacies were not truths but moments

Moments that last only for as long as the proximally triggered lusts can entwine my attention.

Wait, my hat is straw and Harrison Ford doesn't know where I have gone. Kelly McGillis pines.

For the life yet lived is made tangible by our hopes yet realized........................................dear.