Sunday, August 26

What does it mean to become Nardo Polo?

Why not have a Blog called Becoming Mark Frohnmayer? Well let me try to elucidate my reasons for this choice.

1. We are all who we are always and we always will be until the beginning of time. But really who I am is not who I am to you or to you. I am, as we all are, Schrodinger's Mark awaiting your seeing me to decide how I will be in your reality. So in effect there are endless numbers of me awaiting discovery by others and thus by myself...IS THAT NOT SO?

2. The choice of allowing myself to become other than me is simply an allowance I have given myself to be my own juxtaposed duality at my leisure. Maybe I am water to your canal and I flow in a certain way as predesribed by my balance and understanding of the external or internal loci of control.

In math this would be the set of points satisfying a particular condition, often forming a curve of some sort. In our interactions the curve or arc of our relationships sometimes do not allow for tangential points to exist. So to discover all the possible Marks I need to be allowed an outlet to be more than one thing to myself and to you at the same time.

The end goal is to simply keep things fresh and sweet but never stagnant. As well all know that life is movement and stagnation is not sweet.